About SERVPRO of Indian Land, Cherokee, Union, and Chester Counties
Owners of SERVPRO of Indian Land, Cherokee, Union, and Chester Counties
At SERVPRO we are not what others would consider to be a normal business, with what others might consider to be normal business hours. Several of our highly trained technicians have been born and raised in our community. We are proud to be available to assist you when the unexpected happens. What you can expect is a response from SERVPRO of Indian Land, Cherokee, Union and Chester Counties 24/7/365, and we don't just show up and leave, we complete what is needed in regards to water damage, fire damage, smoke damage, storm damage, sewer damage, and a trauma.
We are excited to be involved with a community so rooted in history, and full of heart. We are committed to working with you, our community who is our family, and friends.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician